Friday 30 August 2013

The AAI Family

    It's 9:12 AM on Friday morning.  I'm sitting on my sofa, watching the river roll by outside my window, and downloading tunes for my next AAI set.  This will be my 52nd set!  Hardly seems possible, but I truly feel like THIS weeks set is the best set I've EVER made!!  52 times I've thought to myself (and probably said out loud to more than a few people), "OMG, this set is epic!  No doubt my best one yet!".  And each week after my set finishes on Tuesday night, I think "How will I ever top that set?!.  But the new music just keeps pouring out, and I can barely squeeze it all in to a 2 hours each week.

    I could never really explain how happy it makes me to share music with friends from all over the world via Second Life.  I literally have trouble sleeping on Monday nights because I get so excited for Tuesday, and as most of you know, I have every set I've ever done in a notebook.  (Yes, I'm a dork. :p)

    The friends I've met there, The belly-aches from laughing so hard, the amazing music from each and every DJ, Colin The Camel, Iain's 'AAI Quotes', Meri's beaming personality and amazing outfits, Graz's jokes, Thom's group hello's, Josie's book reviews, Cos's army and motorcycle talk, Wurfi's falls and yeeeehaws, Liela and Jams synchronized dancing, Zhu and his giant liquor bottle, .....These are all things I love about AAI, and the list could go on for days!!  Thank you to anyone and everyone who has ever been to AAI and made it what it is today.... My Family:)  xo
 

3 comments:

  1. Weeps like a small child! Great blog post Becks :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog princess....Keep the good workup and get some sleep.....lol...love ya Becka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. All comments will be moderated to check you're not a total dweeb. :)