Wednesday 4 December 2013

Don't beat yourself up...

For loving the Guilty Pleasures. Embrace them.

We have six of our DJs embracing the whole concept of Guilty Pleasures this Saturday for our fourth GP Festival at AAi.

Fancy dress is encouraged, I already have my costume and no! I'm not telling what it is. I have my 45 minute set ready with the scary nugget of my own personal rendition in there too. Honestly, my song wasn't even guilty before I sang it, but it sure is now.

You should get there for 12pm slt for Ricco and bring your drinks, snacks and get comfy, cus it doesn't finish until 4.30pm slt with Graz.

I'm trying to be so cool about it but it's kind of hard. I'll be up at the crack of dawn on GP Day itself to theme the absolute shit out of AAi in preparation. I'm excited... hope you are too, Meri x


Featuring...


Ricco Monday 12.00pm slt


Cosmic Beres 12.45pm slt


Thom - 1.30pm slt


Meri (me!) 2.15pm slt


Becka - 3.00pm slt


Graz - 3.15pm slt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments will be moderated to check you're not a total dweeb. :)